Potfry sends some well-needed funny, Oh yeah, since I've been bitchin', we filmed the Friday Freefly and it didn't work. So anyhow on with the funny:
8. After a successful run as Han Solo’s co-pilot in the Star Wars series, Rosie decided to shave most of her body and seriously harshen her voice in an effort to avoid being typecast for future projects.
7. Back in elementary school, the other kids used to call Rosie’s private area “The Gulf of Stankin’.”
6. (tie) Big Sigmund and The Sea Monsters fan.
6. (tie) When adopting her children, Rosie was put through the same stringent screening process that was implemented by parents before dropping their kids off at Neverland Ranch for an overnight in the early 1990’s.
4. Impervious to tranquilizers, the only way to stop a charging Rosie is to curl up in a ball and pretend to be a girl’s high school softball team.
3. Rosie single-handedly caused Burger King to modify their “have it your way” policy when the “special order” on her Whopper included six pancakes, two dozen chicken wings, and the blood of a newborn Republican.
1. After jumping the shark, Rosie turned back, snapped its neck, and then ate it.