Normally, I'm not asked to be in the Friday Five, but that didn't keep Harvey at Bad Example from tagging me with the 5 Weird Habits meme.
So, what are my weird habits? Hhhhmmm. I think they mostly involve food and drink...
1. I put grape jelly on French Toast. I've been known to eat half a loaf of bread cooked up as a huge pile of French Toast slathered with grape jelly. Maybe it has something to do with it being "French"?
2. If I have a scotch on the rocks, I eat the ice cubes. Have to. I don't know if that's to get all of the scotch I can possibly get or maybe it helps me not drink them too fast.
3. When eating hotwings, I figure out how many chickens were killed for my dining pleasure by dividing the total number of wings I consumed by two. The record is 25 chickens.
4. I whistle Christmas Carrolls all year long - usually while walking somewhere. I don't think that I knew that I was doing that until, one July, my wife asked why I was whistling "Deck the Halls?"
5. I always have to have music on. At work (yesterday was an Oasis day, today is more chill techno with Zero 7 and FC Kahuna), home (been listening to Bruce Springsteen's Tunnel of Love when doing the dishes lately), shower, car - I always have music playing somewhere.
So, I'm supposed to tag 5 bloggers with this same meme. Hhhhmmm.
(I'll leave this one alone since she's moving soon...crazy - Tammi's World)