Listening to...
Of Crew Chiefs, First Sergeants, and Chaplains

Military Absentee Vote Registration Deadline Approaches

Get the word out!

To be eligible for absentee voting in the 2004 elections, you must be registered to vote.

To register, complete a Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) and mail to the state where you vote.

To get the FPCA, contact your unit Voting Assistance Officer or download it from

The deadline to mail your FPCA is 15 August 2004.

Should you change your address before the election, you must submit a new FPCA.

The deadline to mail your Absentee Ballot is 11 October 2004.