-this post will be updated throughout the day-
If you get a chance, you should visit the other military bloggers at Greyhawk's MilBlogs. The top of the post has recent postings by MilBloggers and, if you scroll down, you will find the complete listing of both MilBlogs and Friends of MilBlogs.
Now, on to Friday's Foray into the Blogosphere-
2. Fellow MilBlogger Donnie has a post up at We The People about Fragging.
3. Another Milblogger, John Donovan of Argghhh! (still doing the one "a", one "r", two "g"s, three "h"s thing), has a post about the wisdom of the Marines.
4. Wind Rider at Silent Running has a deliciously snarky post on John Kerry's Harvey the Rabbit complex.
5. John Hawkins at Right Wing News has a post about Ted Rall's firing from the NY Times. Poor, poor Ted. Couldn't happen to a
nicer meaner shmuck. I agree with John. Right Wingers didn't get Rall fired. Rall's cartoons sucked. Basically, the way I see it, Rall fired himself.
6. Eric, the Straight White Guy, is a pal and former Marine. He has finally found a way to join the Army.