Had a great show today and will be at it again tomorrow.
With Claudia Rosett, Maria Werlau, Gordon Chang, Bing West
CLAUDIA ROSETT, Journalist in Residence at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies:
- Is the UNRWA program encouraging malicious Hamas behavior?
- The enormous U.N. relief effort essentially being transformed into an overly-generous entitlement program
- Concerns that Hamas is using the cover of UNRWA facilities to launch rockets
MARIA WERLAU, Director of Cuba Archive:
- The rekindling of the strategic relationship between Cuba and Russia
- The future of the Castro totalitarian regime after the deaths of Fidel and Raul
- Can Cuba still be accurately described as a communist country?
- Thoughts on the reports of a recent USAID covert operation in Cuba
GORDON CHANG, author of “The Coming Collapse of China”:
- Pope Francis’ attempts to have an open dialogue with the Chinese communist government
- Is the Chinese regime creating its own state-based sect of Christianity?
- Security concerns over Apple’s move of its cloud-based data to servers in China
BING WEST, author of the upcoming book, “One Million Steps”:
- In Iraq, the war won by boots on the ground and the peace lost by politicians
- America’s fatal mistake of enabling Nouri al-Maliki’s rise to power
- Chances that CIA operators and U.S. Special Forces Advisors are covertly re-inserted into the Anbar Province