Day 2 guest hosting Secure Freedom Radio
With Andy McCarthy, Brad Patty, Luis Fleischman, Michael Rubin. Jim Hanson guest hosts.
Andy McCarthy, former federal prosecutor
- Ahmed Abu Khatallah’s first court appearance in the US, and the implications of his entry into the criminal justice system
- Boehner’s decision to sue Obama–assessing alternative methods to reign in the use of executive power
BRAD PATTY: former member of the Iraq Advisory Task Force:
- Prospects for the emergence of, and the benefits of having, an independent Kurdistan in the Middle East
- Ways US support for an independent Kurdish state could affect the rest of Iraq
Dr. LUIS FLEISCHMAN, author of “Latin America in the Post Chavez Era”:
- Analysis and status of a Venezuela sanctions bill in the U.S. Congress
- Human rights in Venezuela
- U.S. foreign policy role, strategy, and obligations in Latin America
- U.S. interests in and national security threats from the Venezuelan regime and its relationships with Iran, Hezbollah, and the FARC
MICHAEL RUBIN, a former Pentagon official and author of “Dancing With the Devil”:
- The US intelligence failure of not detecting ISIS’s plans for Iraq, and problems with the American response to the crisis
- What can the US do at this point to help Iraq?
Secure Freedom Radio airs on three different networks: weeknights nationally on IRN USA at 5 pm ET; weeknights at 9 pm ET, Saturdays at noon, and Sundays at noon and 5 pm ET on 1260 WRC AM in Washington D.C.; and Saturdays nationally on Talk Radio Network.