« The Heavy Drop - Airborne Gun Bunnies | Main | Who's in Charge? »

Army Strong

Posted By Blackfive • [October 12, 2006]

I like it a helluva lot better than "An Army of One"...

Update:  For those who don't know, it's the Army's new campaign slogan.  Those of us from the "Be All You Can Be" and the "Army of One" generations will tell you that this is a welcome change.  The Army got it right here...finally.

PermalinkComments (199)TrackBack (13) Subscribe to BlackFive

Comments

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Army Strong:

» Finally The Army Has a Great Recruiting Campaign from Technicalities
Took 'em long enough. Blackfive has the You Tube on his site - no need for me to duplicate - head over there and watch it. This one is worth your time. Hoo-ah.... [Read More]

Tracked on Oct 12, 2006 5:40:08 PM

» New U.S. Army Recruiting Ad (Video) from The New American Citizen
Heres the amazing new U.S. Army recruiting Ad (H/T: Blackfive.) Hats off to the PR team who produced this video. WPvideo 1.02 ... [Read More]

Tracked on Oct 12, 2006 7:29:01 PM

» Finally some good news from Watch Your Six
h/t to B5 The Army has finally decided to drop that lame-ass "Army of One" slogan. I wish I had been around Fort Sill when a basic trainee had tried to pull something like this "I don't have to be a team player, Drill Sergeant, I'm an Army of One!"... [Read More]

Tracked on Oct 13, 2006 12:21:41 AM

» Army Strong from THE TEXAS SCRIBBLER
That's the new slogan, which goes with this good video available at Black Five. The new words replace the older Army of One, which I thought was a nice improvement over Be All You Can Be, the butt of many... [Read More]

Tracked on Oct 13, 2006 9:28:11 AM

» "Army Strong" from Michelle Malkin
Blackfive features the Army's new recruiting video. He approves.... [Read More]

Tracked on Oct 13, 2006 12:41:36 PM

» New Recruiting Video from the US Army from Through the Magnifying Glass
Blackfive: The Army's new recruiting video - "Army Strong"... [Read More]

Tracked on Oct 13, 2006 1:25:19 PM

» New US Army Slogan: Army Strong from Euphoric Reality
This gave me chills Rave reviews: Powerful. Hoo-ah! Makes me want to stand up, hook up, and shuffle to the door. Strength to get over yourself. Thats a magnificent message. Would that more Americans ... [Read More]

Tracked on Oct 14, 2006 10:05:03 AM

» Strong Army from THE TEXAS SCRIBBLER
The stirring 2:32 theme song to the new Army recruiting video keeps running through my head and I keep returning for another shot of its rolling drums and stacatto brass from the Youtube link at Black Five. The video is... [Read More]

Tracked on Oct 15, 2006 1:51:44 AM

» Better from Radioactive Communist Zombies
The U.S. Army apparently has a new recruiting video out. You can see it here. It's pretty impressive. Strength (if that's the Army's new recruiting theme) is a huge improvement over An Army of One. The marketing genius who came [Read More]

Tracked on Oct 15, 2006 10:01:59 AM

» New Army Spots from Sticky Notes
Wow. Some great Army spots on TV these days. They are mentioned at Scipio and the video is at Black Five. [Read More]

Tracked on Oct 16, 2006 7:03:01 AM

» Strong from Not Exactly Rocket Science
More catching up. This one got to me. Can't wait to see it on TV. h/t Blackfive... [Read More]

Tracked on Oct 19, 2006 5:12:38 PM

» Be Army Strong, America from The Black Republican
I notice I never actually posted this when I saw it, which means it's long overdue.... [Read More]

Tracked on Nov 9, 2006 7:09:33 AM

» Ours from THE TEXAS SCRIBBLER
Instead of wasting energy or emotion on the latest NYTimes slander of America's warriors, take a minute to see this new less-is-more Marines recruiting ad. Then one more minute to check out the wordier but still impressive Army one. Outstanding.... [Read More]

Tracked on Jan 19, 2008 1:32:30 AM