« Staff Sergeant Sheik Dale Horn - Someone You Should Know | Main | Godspeed Steven Vincent »

Birthdays

Posted By Blackfive • [August 02, 2005]

Today is my beautiful baby daughter's birthday.  Can't believe it's been a year already!

She shares a birthday with someone that I'll be toasting shortly (5:55PM PST or 7:55PM CST) - Lance Corporal Eric Freeman.  Happy Birthday, Marine, you will never be forgotten.

[Thanks Bobby, Airborne!]

Comments

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Birthdays:

» 'Tis A Month For Birthdays... from S.W.A.M.P. Maintenance Depot
Looks like Blackfive's baby girl just turned one year old! [Read More]

Tracked on Aug 3, 2005 3:05:54 AM

» Dawn Patrol from Mudville Gazette
IRAQ Final Dispatch: Steven Vincent Killed -- [Michael Yon - a freelance journalist in Iraq] This morning there was a knock on my door delivering this news... I had just contacted Stephen asking when he might come to Mosul. Voter... [Read More]

Tracked on Aug 3, 2005 6:19:36 AM

» Dawn Patrol from Mudville Gazette

Tracked on Aug 3, 2005 7:35:03 AM

» Dawn Patrol from Mudville Gazette

Tracked on Aug 3, 2005 8:18:22 AM

» Dawn Patrol from Mudville Gazette

Tracked on Aug 3, 2005 8:39:29 AM

» Dawn Patrol from Mudville Gazette

Tracked on Aug 3, 2005 8:53:00 AM

» Dawn Patrol from Mudville Gazette

Tracked on Aug 3, 2005 9:01:04 AM

» Dawn Patrol from Mudville Gazette

Tracked on Aug 3, 2005 9:27:03 AM

» A Toast from The Laughing Wolf
A nice 16-year-old single malt seems right. To Absent Friends To Lance Corporal Eric Freeman To Smokey To Steven Vincent To The Living Happy First Birthday Pinkfive. May your long life be filled with light, joy, health, happiness, and prosperity.... [Read More]

Tracked on Aug 3, 2005 6:07:43 PM

» A Toast from The Laughing Wolf
A nice 16-year-old single malt seems right. To Absent Friends To Lance Corporal Eric Freeman To Smokey To The 21 To Steven Vincent To The Living Happy First Birthday Pinkfive. May your long life be filled with light, joy, health,... [Read More]

Tracked on Aug 3, 2005 6:13:29 PM