« How to Welcome Home a Marine - Los Altos, CA, Style | Main | Showdown Part 8 - Uncommon Valor as a Common Virtue »

B-Day, err, Baby D-Day

Posted By Blackfive • [August 02, 2004]

By the time you've read this, my daughter has probably arrived.

Gotta go.

Pictures Tuesday...wait 'till you see what t-shirt I'm wearing in the delivery room...

Have a great day!

Update 08-03-04: Picture and name are here.

Comments

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference B-Day, err, Baby D-Day:

» Hey, What...? from Mudville Gazette
Hey, what kind of lame ass excuse for not blogging is this? (A good one actually...)... [Read More]

Tracked on Aug 2, 2004 5:11:20 PM

» MilBlogs: from Mudville Gazette
FREE SPEECH FROM THOSE WHO HELP MAKE IT POSSIBLE THE POST EXCHANGE: I've asked my fellow MilBloggers to submit "notable posts" they've written in the recent past for inclusion here, with a quick summary in their own words. I've taken... [Read More]

Tracked on Aug 2, 2004 5:16:26 PM

» Live, From Omaha, Nebraska, It's IMAO! from IMAO
That's right! The only place more exciting than Vegas is... Who am I kidding? There is nothing to do here.... [Read More]

Tracked on Aug 2, 2004 6:50:58 PM

» A little tripping around the blogroll this morning. from Welcome to Castle Argghhh! The Home Of One Of Jonah's Military Guys.
SGT Hook, the First Sergeant of a Chinook unit currently serving in Afghanistan, answers your questions. While I doubt this, if I have any readers who labor under the delusion that enlisted soldiers are uneducated, unthinking, brutal drones... well, yo... [Read More]

Tracked on Aug 3, 2004 7:08:09 AM

» Black Five Alpha on the way from The Commons
BLACKFIVE From Black Five: By the time you've read this, my daughter has probably arrived. Props to Black Five. Let's all go ping his site hard today as a gift from all of us at The Commons.... [Read More]

Tracked on Aug 3, 2004 8:59:47 AM

» A NEW ARRIVAL from Michelle Malkin
Congratulations to Blackfive and his wife, who welcomed a baby girl into the world today!... [Read More]

Tracked on Aug 3, 2004 10:46:48 AM

» Blacfive, the next generation from Physics Geek
Looks like little Miss Blackfive has arrived. Congratulations, Matt.... [Read More]

Tracked on Aug 3, 2004 10:51:32 AM