« International Support and the Sudan | Main | The Real Iraqi Minutemen - True Patriots »

Michael Maggot Moore's Lies Affect the Troops

Posted By Blackfive • [July 26, 2004]
    "The Iraqis who have risen up against the occupation are not 'insurgents' or 'terrorists' or 'The Enemy.' They are the REVOLUTION, the Minutemen, and their numbers will grow--and they will win." - Michael Moore - U.S. News & World Report, 7/12/04

Here are a few links about the lies and the effect of powerful man who hates America:

First, Amy Ridenour's National Center Blog has a post from Joe Roche- an Army Specialist with the 1st Armored Division.

Michael Moore's film, Fahrenheit 9/11, is making the rounds here at U.S. bases in Kuwait. Some soldiers have received it already and are passing is around. The impact is devastating.

Here we are, soldiers of the 1st Armored Division, just days from finally returning home after over a year serving in Iraq, and Moore's film is shocking and crushing soldiers, making them feel ashamed. Moore has abused the First Amendment and is hurting us worse than the enemy has...

Next, if you haven't seen this quote from Moore claiming that Army bases are embracing F9/11, then check out this link to Kuro5hin (sent by Frank A.):

"We sold out in Fayetteville, home of Fort Bragg," in North Carolina, Mr. Moore said on Sunday. "We sold out in Army-base towns. We set house records in some of these places."
Kuro5hin shows that only one theater in Fayetteville was showing the film and it was only at one time during the day.

Comments

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Michael Maggot Moore's Lies Affect the Troops:

» The Troops Still Don't Want More from Freedom Nation
Black Five has a more in depth explanation of how the troops are reacting to Moore's film. [Read More]

Tracked on Jul 26, 2004 7:09:30 PM

» Moore Problems from Mudville Gazette
Last week brought this report: The family of U.S. Air Force Maj. Gregory Stone was shocked to learn that video footage of the major's Arlington National Cemetery burial was included by Michael Moore in his movie "Fahrenheit 9/11." Maj. Stone... [Read More]

Tracked on Jul 27, 2004 3:07:19 PM

» Moore Problems from Mudville Gazette

Tracked on Jul 27, 2004 3:53:35 PM

» a reply to some comments from Knowledge Is Power: SondraK.com
Michael Moore is a fucking maggot scumbag... and although wishing bad upon anyone goes against my creed, I am safe to say that I only wish him the justice that he deserves.... [Read More]

Tracked on Jul 27, 2004 9:26:10 PM

» a reply to a couple of comments from Knowledge Is Power: SondraK.com

Tracked on Jul 27, 2004 9:35:04 PM

» MilBlogs: from Mudville Gazette
FREE SPEECH FROM THOSE WHO HELP MAKE IT POSSIBLE THE POST EXCHANGE: I've asked my fellow MilBloggers to submit "notable posts" they've written in the recent past for inclusion here, with a quick summary in their own words. I've taken... [Read More]

Tracked on Jul 29, 2004 12:30:13 PM